Believed to have been constructed before 1930, 152 Main St. S used to be occupied by the Bijou Theatre. It was thought to be one of the earlier theatres in Ontario and closed its doors around 1955.
In the 1950s after the theatre closed down, the Royal Bank of Canada occupied the building until an unknown date.
2009 – Native Learning Centre occupies the building
2012 – Building vacant before going under construction, Bijou Steakhouse opens
2015 – Bijou Steakhouse closes
2015 to June 2017 – Building is vacant
July 2017 – Bob’s Burger Bar opens its doors